Whether you’re adding it to your baked potato, enjoying it with Mexican food, or eating it as a snack, get ready to love this guacamole.
- 4 ripe medium avocados, peeled, seeds removed, mashed
- 1 medium tomato, seeds removed, finely chopped
- ½ sweet white onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium chiles (like jalapeno, Serrano, or Anaheim), seeds and veins removed, finely chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt and ground white pepper (to taste; optional)
- Hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco) (to taste; optional)
Combine avocados, tomato, onion, chiles (if desired), cilantro, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl; mix well. Mixture may be slightly chunky.
Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce if desired.
Serve with fresh carrots sticks, jicama sticks, or baked tortilla chips.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!