Avocado Toast with Tomatoes
Simple, healthy, and super tasty. Try this take on avocado toast the next time you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a nutritious snack.
- 1 ripe medium avocado, mashed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh lime (or lemon) juice
- 4 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Here are your instructions:
Combine avocado, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a medium bowl; mash until well mixed and slightly chunky.
Evenly spread avocado onto each slice of toast. Top evenly with tomatoes.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!