Banana Honeymoon Shakeology Pie
Beachbody created a chocolate, peanut butter, and banana pie that is delicious and good for you! Thanks to Shakeology, this peanut butter chocolate pie has 13 grams of protein per slice. You’re welcome.
- 2 tbsp. nonfat milk
- 1 (12-oz) container firm (or silken) tofu
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- 2 ripe medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 Whole Wheat Graham Pie Crust (recipe in notes)
Place milk, tofu, Shakeology, peanut butter, bananas, and honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour tofu mixture into pie crust; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm.
Cut into twelve servings.
Note: Whole Wheat Graham Pie Crust Recipe’s
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!