Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
Have your croutons and eat them too with this lighter version of Caesar salad that’s high in protein but low in calories.
To make your own, lighter dressing, follow this Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing recipe.
- 3 romaine lettuce heads, chopped (or torn)
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, boneless, skinless, sliced
- ¾ cup Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup whole wheat croutons
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about ¾ oz)
Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Sprinkle with croutons and cheese.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 52 mg
Sodium: 285 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 7 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 25 g
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!