These nachos made with freshly-baked tortilla chips are going to become a snack you crave—good thing they have only 258 calories per serving!
- 4 organic corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 1 dash chili powder
- Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans, warm
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds and veins discarded, finely chopped
- 1/4 medium avocado
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt to garnish (optional)
Here are your instructions:
Heat oven to 375° F.
Brush both sides of tortillas with oil. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
Squeeze lime over chips. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt (if desired).
Arrange half of the tortilla chips in a medium baking dish. Layer with half the beans and cheese. Repeat.
Bake chip mixture for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Top with tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, avocado, cilantro, and yogurt.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!