Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
Enjoy this light dressing on Caesar Salad or any salad where you want to taste that “Caesar” flavor!
- 8 oz nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovies (or 1 to 2 tsp. anchovy paste)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place all ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until smooth.
For an even lighter recipe, substitute Greek Yogurt for the mayonnaise!
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!