Roast Sweet Potatoes with Figs and Goat Cheese
Roast up some sweet potatoes, toss them with juicy fall figs, sprinkle a touch of goat cheese on top and you’ve got yourself a side dish that’s perfect for autumn.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into ½-inch thick lengthwise batons
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder (or chili powder)
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) (to taste; optional)
- 4 ripe medium figs, cut into quarters
- 4 tsp. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
Season with chili powder and salt; toss gently to coat.
Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until brown and tender.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Serve sweet potatoes topped evenly with figs and cheese. Drizzle evenly with vinegar.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!