This fresh and tasty shrimp stir-fry is packed with colorful veggies. Serve with brown rice or even cauliflower rice for even more veggie power!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, sliced in wedges
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1slice thin fresh ginger, peeled, thinly chopped
- ¾ cup broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. low sodium organic chicken broth, divided use
- 3 cups mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2½ cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add garlic, ginger, and broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, and 2 Tbsp. chicken broth; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, water chestnuts, and remaining 2 Tbsp. broth; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add snow peas and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp and shrimp is opaque and firm.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!