Turkey Avocado Wrap
This is not your average turkey wrap. Crunchy cabbage slaw and creamy white beans mashed with avocado are the real stars, wrapped in a hearty lavash flatbread.
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 slices low-sodium, nitrite-free turkey breast slices (1 oz.)
- ¼ medium avocado
- ½ cup white (cannellini) beans
- 1 whole wheat lavash wrap (or 8-inch whole wheat tortilla)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine cabbage, carrot, cilantro, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Combine avocado and beans in a medium bowl; mash well.
Spread avocado mixture on lavash. Top with turkey and cabbage mixture.
Roll-up burrito style.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 38 mg
Sodium: 809 mg
Carbohydrates: 43 g
Fiber: 10 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 25 g
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!