Fig Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing
Figs add dimension and sweetness to this easy salad. Serve this fig salad along side chicken breast or pork loin for a delicious meal.
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed organic greens
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 medium ripe figs, cut in quarters
- 20 raw almonds, coarsely chopped
Combine oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine greens, spinach, figs, and almonds in serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend. Serve immediately.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!