If you think you’re over avocado toast, this topper will change your mind. Make sure to give your tahini a good stir before drizzling. These make for a filling snack, plus they’re loaded with protein to help you stay fuller for longer.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of kosher salt
- 1/2 ripe peeled avocado
- 1 (1-oz.) slice whole-grain bread, toasted
- 3 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 hard-cooked large egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon tahini (sesame paste)
How to Make It :
Combine juice, salt, and avocado in a bowl, mashing with a fork. Spread avocado mixture evenly over toast; top with tomatoes, olives, and egg. Drizzle with tahini.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!