Bell Pepper and Cabbage Slaw
Add color and crunchy veggies to your barbecue this summer with this delicious recipe. Use it to top tacos or serve it with burgers, grilled chicken, fish, and just about anything that you like to barbecue.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium green (or yellow) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!