Beet, Fennel, and Walnut Salad
This sweet and savory salad is rich in nutrients and vitamins and the walnuts offer a satisfying crunch.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 raw medium red beets, peeled, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 large fennel bulbs, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here are your instructions:
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, oil, maple syrup, and mustard in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine beets, fennel, carrots, apples, walnuts, and cilantro in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to blend.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!