Pomegranate Salad with Walnuts and Cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 dash sea salt
- ½ medium head cabbage, finely shredded (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
Here are your instructions:
Combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine cabbage, carrots, pomegranate, walnuts, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle cabbage mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!