S’mores is a classic summertime treat and with summer just around the corner, we created this Shakeology recipe that captures the season’s iconic flavor. There’s a coffee version and a caffeine-free version, depending on your preference. Try either today and tell us your favorite summertime food in the comments.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 tsp ground whole wheat or gluten free graham cracker crumbs, divided use
- 1 cup ice
Place almond milk and coffee, extract, Shakeology, 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Garnish serving glass with remaining 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs and pour into glass; serve immediately.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!