Spicy Sautéed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic
Bring some bold Italian flavor to your holiday table with this speedy stovetop side. The recipe doubles easily if serving a larger crowd.
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli rabe (rapini), trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 2 tblspns extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 tspn crushed red pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tspn salt
Here are your instructions:
Cook the broccoli rabe in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper, and garlic to pan; sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli rabe and 1/2 teaspoon salt to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!