Spinach and Artichoke Greek Yogurt Dip
A very healthy and delicious alternative to standard spinach dip. Serve as an appetizer or even as a main dish. The protein in the Greek yogurt makes it a very satisfying meal. Serve with pita bread, baked tortilla chips, carrots, celery sticks, cucumbers, bell peppers, or crackers!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups plain non-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch onion powder, or to taste
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir spinach until wilted, about 5 minutes.
Transfer spinach to a cutting board and finely chop. Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, and water chestnuts together in a bowl. Add yogurt, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to spinach mixture; stir.
Please note, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I use and have found helpful!